The Vallarta Ultra Low Power transmission module consists of STM32WL System-On-Chip that integrates both a general purpose microcontroller and a sub-GHz radio on the same chip.
STM32WL features a sub-GHz radio based-on Semtech SX126x to meet the requirements of a wide range of Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) wireless applications.
The module can be custom programmed with STM32Cube tools form STMicroelectronics enabling fast
- 24/7 always-on sensor processing at ultra-low power consumption.
- LPWAN data transmission over LORAWAN and SIGFOX™
- IoT Battery powered devices
- Smart metering, Industrial monitoring and control
- Home energy management systems, Smart parking, Wireless alarm systems, Asset tracking devices