Trinidad A5 – LoRa® Concentrator Gateway
The Trinidad board provides an ideal solution for IoT Gateway.
- ARM Cortex-A5 Processor-based SAMA5D27
- 1Gbit (128MB) DDR2 SDRAM
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY
- Free Linux distribution based on Yocto, Buildroot and OpenWRT
WiFi and Bluetooth:
- ATWILC3000 module
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 20MHz (1×1) Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 5 Low Energy Module
- Wi-Fi Direct and Soft-AP support
- Supports Personal & Enterprise IEEE 802.11 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Full/Half Duplex Operation LoRaWan®:
- Semtech SX1302
- 868/915 MHz band
- Up to -141 dBm sensitivity
- 125 kHz LoRa® reception
- Size 85.6 x 56.5 mm
- Raspberry PI compatible 40 pin connector
With the ATSAMA5D27-SOM1 based on the highperformance 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-A5 processor-based MPU SAMA5D27 running up to 500 MHz the Trinidad A5 board brings the full power of Linux to the embedded world.
Onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for wired hi speed connectivity. ATWILC3000 WiFi and Bluetooth device allows full wireless connectivity.
LoRaWAN® Connectivity based on Semtech SX1302 baseband chip for LPWA Communication.
- Security Sensor Network
- Agriculture Monitoring
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Rapid Prototyping