ST SmartSensors – Multi Sensor Board
The ST SmartSensors board features a complete assortment of sensors for multiple uses.
- ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU at 32 MHz
- 512 kBytes Flash
- 80 kBytes RAM
- 16 kBytes EEPROM with ECC
- -40 to 85°C operating temp. (125 °C available)
- Voltage range 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Low power modes down to 0.29 μA
- 12 bit ADC up to 1 MSPS
- 8192 bytes user memory
- I2C interface
- VL53L3CX proximity
- IIS3DWB vibration
- ISM330DHCX accelerometer + gyroscope
- IIS2DH motion
- IIS2MDC magnetometer
- LPS22HH pressure
- HTS221 temperature & humidity
- IMP34DT05 audio
The ST SmartSensors Arduino MKR format board features a powerful Cortex M3 processor and a rich assortment of sensors from STMicroelectronics.
The board is compatible with Arduino IDE thanks to the STM32duino project or can be programmed with STM32CubeIDE and tools to unleash the full power of the MCU.
- 24/7 always-on sensor processing at ultra-low power consumption.
- IoT Battery powered devices
- Environmental Monitoring
- Smart metering, Industrial monitoring and control, Home energy management systems, Smart parking,
- Smart Building, Building Information Management Systems