Tobago A5 – Linux for Edge Computing
The Tobago A5 board provides an ideal solution for
IoT Edge Computing.
- ARM Cortex-A5 Processor-based SAMA5D27
- ARM Neon
- ARM Trust Zone®
- 1Gbit (128MB) DDR2 SDRAM
- On-Board Power Management Unit
- 2Kb Serial EEPROM with EUI-48™ Node Identity
- 64Mb Serial Quad I/O Flash Memory
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY
- One USB Device, one USB Host and one HSIC Interface
- Voltage range 3.1 V to 3.4 V
- Free Linux distribution based on Yocto, Buildroot and OpenWRT
WiFi and Bluetooth:
- ATWILC3000 module
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 20MHz (1×1) Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 5 Low Energy Module
- Wi-Fi Direct and Soft-AP support
- Supports Personal & Enterprise IEEE 802.11 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security
- SPI, SDIO for Wi-Fi and UART BLE host interfaces optimized for Linux
- Bluetooth 5 Certified
- Superior Sensitivity and Range
● Size XX x XX mm
● XX pin
With the ATSAMA5D27-SOM1 based on the highperformance 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-A5 processorbased MPU SAMA5D27 running up to 500 MHz the Tobago A5 board brings the full power of Linux to the embedded world.
Onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for wired hi speed connectivity. ATWILC3000 WiFi and Bluetooth device allows full wireless connectivity.
A full set of GPIO, communication pins and ADC make this board the ideal “Edge Computing” IoT device.
128 MB of RAM and your selection of μSD for your embedded feature rich applications.
- 24/7 IoT Edge Computing.
- AI, Machine Learning, Big Data
- Cloud to the Edge
- Smart metering, Industrial monitoring and control, Home energy management systems, Smart parking, Wireless alarm systems, Asset tracking devices