1. The purpose of this statement is to describe how the website agevoluzione.com handles users’ data of agevoluzione.com in relation to the processing of personal data.
2. The present Policy, which can be viewed on www.agevoluzione.com Homepage, is pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/20023 – Code on personal data protection – and to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data for the individuals who interact with agevoluzione.com
3. This Policy applies to agevoluzione.com only and not to external websites that users may access through links contained in it. .
4. The purpose of this statement is to inform about the methods, times and nature of the information that Data Controllers must provide to Users when they connect to agevoluzione.com website regardless of the purpose of their access, as provided by the Italian and European legislation.
5. This Policy may undergo changes due to the introduction of new applicable regulations; therefore Users are invited to check the present page periodically.
6. Under Article 8 (1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, if Users are less than 16 years of age, their consent will have to be legitimised through their parents or those acting in their behalf.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Owner of the Treatment
1. The Owner of the Treatment is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency
or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data’, He/she also deals with security profiles.
2. As to the present website, the Owner of the Treatment is: Agevoluzione S.r.l.s. Via F.lli Cuzio 42 – 27100 Pavia (Italy); VAT/Fiscal Code: 02534450180. For Information or exercise of users’ rights the Owner of the Treatment can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data Controller
1. The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Owner of the Treatment.
2. In accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the Data Controller appointed by the Owner of the Treatment for agevoluzione.com website is: Agevoluzione S.r.l.s. Via F.lli Cuzio 42 – 27100 Pavia (Italy); VAT/Fiscal Code: 02534450180.
3 – Place of Data Processing
1. The data processing arising from the use of agevoluzione.com takes place at Polo Tecnologico, Via F.lli Cuzio 42 – 27100 Pavia (Italy).
2. When needed, the data connected to the newsletter service can be treated by the Data Controller or by individuals/entities appointed for that purpose and at their relevant offices.
III – COOKIES
1 – Types of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small amount of data transferred from a Web server to the user’s and can be read only by the server which has transferred it. It is not an executable code and does not transfer viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and identifiable data will not be stored. If You wish, You can avoid that some or all cookies are saved; however, browsing the website and using the services provided may be affected as a result. By continuing to browse the website, the cookies options will not be changed.
The types of cookies used by the website are as follows:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are several technologies used to store information on the user’s computer which is then collected by websites. Among these technologies, the most popular and commonly used is HTML cookies. They allow web-browsing and make access to websites and their use easier for visitors. Moreover, they carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network thus enabling the provider to offer the service requested by a customer.
2. The settings to enable or disable cookies can be different in relation to the Internet browser used. However, users can manage cookies or request they are totally disabled or cancelled by modifying the settings in their Internet browser. Disabling cookies can slow down or block access to some parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies makes it possible to use a website effectively and safely.
4. The cookies written to the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or through blog statistics and similar services are technical only if they are used by the website owner to enhance the website itself; the ownwe may collect data in aggregated form about the number of users and the way the visit the website. Under these conditions, analytics cookies have the same rules as technical cookies.
5. As to duration, two types of cookies can be classified: temporary session cookies which self delete after the browsing session and serve the purpose of identifying the user thus avoiding a new log-in procedure for each page visited, and persistent cookies which remain active in the computer until they expire or are cancelled by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to enable access to and use of the portal Log in area as an authorised user.
7. They are not permanently stored; they last until the browser is closed and then disappear. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary for safe and effective website exploration.
3 – Third-party Cookies
1. According to their origin, two types of cookies can be identified: those sent to a browser directly from the website which is being visited and third parties’ cookies sent to the computer from websites other than that being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behaviour, understand interests and customise advertising and promotional material directed to users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed; they are sent by the third parties’ domains external to the website as described above.
5. Third party cookie analytics are used to detect information about agevoluzione.com users’ behaviour. Data are collected anonymously for the purpose of monitoring operation and enhancing the website usability. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user-related profiles, in order to send advertising material which match the choices made by users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the norms set forth by third parties, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the information about managing or disabling cookies on the relevant website pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies create user-related profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net.
2. The user must give explicit consent for these cookies to be used.
3. Article 22 EU 2016/679 and Article 122 – Code on personal data protection – shall apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data Processing Methods
1. As for all websites also the present website uses log files which store automated- collected information during users’ visits. The information collected may relate to:
– the Internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type/ version and operating system, platform and other technology on the
devices used to access this website;
– Internet Service Provider (ISP) name;
– date/time stamp;
– referring/exit pages;
– number of clicks if applicable
2. The information above undergoes automated processing and is collected in aggregated form only, in order to check that the website operates correctly and that security standards are met. Such information will be dealt with in relation to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security reasons (anti spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data collected automatically may also include personal data such as the IP address, which, in accordance with the laws or regulations in force, could be used to block attempts to damage the website, harm other users or anyway any damaging activity or offence. These data are never used for users’ identification or profiling, but for the sole purpose of protecting the website and its users; such information will be dealt with in relation to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that our website users will make public through the services and media available is knowingly and voluntarily provided by them; as a result, under no circumstances shall this website be held responsible for any violation of the law. Users are obliged to check that they are authorised to provide third parties’ personal data or to contribute content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purposes of Data Processing
1. The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes specified above and retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities stated, and, in any case for no longer than 2 years
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the purpose previously stated
3 – Data Provided by Users
1. As mentioned above, optional, explicit and voluntary e-mailing to the addresses indicated on the present website implies that the sender’s address will be subsequently acquired in order to respond to requests and so will any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website devoted to particular services on request.
3. The data provided by users such as addresses will be used to send notifications about events and company news. Such information will not be sent to third parties without prior written consent of the e-mail account owner. At any time can the user withdraw from the list by sending an email to email@example.com.
4 – Support in the configuration of the user’s browser
1. Users can directly manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the website.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the dedicated help page of the web browser being used:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through plug-ins are ruled by the relevant social networks’ privacy policies, which users are invited to read for further details:
V. USERS’ RIGHTS
1. Article 13 (2) of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 lists users’ rights.
2. The website agevoluzione.com informs its users about:
- their right to request access to their Personal Data (Article 15 of EU Regulation), their update (Article 7 (3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation), integration (Article 7 (3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or restriction of processing of the personal data concerning them (Art. 18 EU Regulation) or object to their processing on legitimate grounds (Art. 21 of EU Regulation) and to request their portability (Art. 20 of EU Regulation),
- their right to request deletion (Art. 17 or EU Regulation), transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not required according to the scopes for which they were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7 (3)(b) of Legislative Decree196/2003);
- their right to obtain confirmation that the transactions concerning the update, rectification, integration, cancellation, blocking and transformation of their data have been disclosed – also with regards to their content – to those subjects to whom data were notified or disseminated, except in case notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected (Art. 7 (3)(c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3.Users are entitled to freely exercise their rights at any time, within the limits set forth by law, by sending a request to the Owner of the Treatment or, alternatively, by using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Under Art. 6 (1)(a) – express consent to processing – or Art. 9 (2)(a) – express consent to processing of genetic or biometric data, health information, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, racial or ethnic origin – users have the right to withdraw consent at any time and without any prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Similarly, in the event of infringement of legislation, users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority as the authority responsible for checking data processing for the Italian Government.
6. For further information about Your rights, please refer to Article 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI. SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. The present website collects and processes data lawfully and correctly and takes appropriate security measures aimed at avoiding unauthorized accesses, divulgation, modification or destruction of the data. Data handling is carried out via information technology and/or data transmission tools for purposes strictly connected to the said scope.
2. In some circumstances, categories of professionals (administration, sales, marketing, legal advice services, information systems and web site management) in charge of the website – other than the owner – or external staff (e.g. third-party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies, etc,) may access data.
VII. CHANGES TO THE PRESENT POLICY
2. It may undergo changes or updates. Significant changes and updates will be notified to users.
3. Previous versions of this document will be available on this page.
4. The present document was updated on 25 May 2018 to comply with the provisions on the protection of personal data and namely with Regulation EU 2016/679.